Nytro is an in-development exploration and collectible-focused 3D platformer game inspired by the original Spyro trilogy. The game features Nytro, a robot cat that can jump, charge, glide, and swim around colorful worlds, collecting bolts and golden gears to unlock new worlds to explore.
Until December of 2017, the developer owned a cat named Nitro, given the name for the way she frequently charged from one end of the house to the other while leaping across furniture. Expecting it to be Nitro's last year (due to age), he decided to make Nytro as a spiritual successor for two—Nitro and Spyro—passing along Nitro's fur pattern and behavior.
- Charging, gliding, and swimming.
- An electric attack that can cause explosive container chain reactions.
- Non-linear level progression in hub worlds.
- A colorful, toony art style.
There are currently no trailers available for Nytro. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
- Joseph Brazil (OhiraKyou) is an indie dev dedicated to making games that capture basic emotions, such as a desire to explore.
- More information
- More information on OhiraKyou, our logo & relevant media are available here.